Would you like to invite your future older self for a visit? Here are some questions to contemplate:
When you attempt to visualize your older self, who and what do you see?
- How much older are you than you are now?
- How far into deep old age are you able to travel in your imagination?
- When you try to imagine your future older self, how do you feel? What sensations do experience in your body? (and where are the sensations located?)
- When you imagine your future older self, where are you? What are your surroundings? Where do you live?
- What are your hopes for your future older self (and what are your fears)?
- How will you live fully in your older body, in whatever state your older body happens to be?
- What are some ways in which you can experience enjoyment, freedom, and passion…in your aging body?
- Who are your…
View original post 164 more words