With the understanding that a Happy New Year begins with the changes we determine to make in ourselves, Dear God, in 2015 help us all:
- To be open to new experiences with You,Your Son and the Holy Spirit.
- To be open to learning something new from Scripture each time we read or hear it.
- To have intimate “visits” and prayers with You throughout the day remembering that You are always present.
- To live each minute in 2015 as if it is our last minute here.
- To be intentional about our faith walk and have a plan on where we each want to be spiritually.
- To be intentional about our relationships and have a plan for each for the future.
- To always keep in mind where we are going and whom we are following.
- To make a concerted effort to say only positive, encouraging statements to others.
- To really want to treat others…
View original post 112 more words