“Don’t be angry, I’ve been angry and anger is not good, if you stay that way I feel that you die young, if you’ve always got adrenaline running through your system about anger.” – Glen Campbell
“… It’s the quiet [angry] ones you gotta watch out for ….” – A 2002 Movie quote, from “A Walk To Remember”
“It’s not just the unsociable-brooding-seething-angry type of person that might be a sociopath or psychopath; often they’re sociable-charming-funny and talkative.” ~ Sue Rosenbloom
“Anger projected on others harms relationships; self-projected anger ruins one’s soul.” ~ Sue Rosenbloom
“Destructive Anger will be the death of YOU!” ~ Sue Rosenbloom
About Sue Diane Rosenbloom, CT, MA
Thanatologist: Loss, Trauma, Crisis, Death, and Grief Educator -
My blog is for educational purposes only. I am not a licensed professional counselor -
Bachelor of Arts in Human Studies - Marylhurst University (2007)
Certificate in Thanatology - Hood College (2008)
Master of Arts in Thanatology - Hood College (2009)
Certificate in Thanatology - The-Association for Death Education and Counseling (the highest level of loss and grief education).
* Hospice, Alzheimer's and Senior's Advocate
* Former first responder for Trauma Intervention Program, Inc. (TIP)
* Former Hospice and Bereavement Volunteer for Providence Hospice Bereavement Program
* Association for Death Education and Counseling Member
* National Alliance for Bereavement of Children
* Hood College Thanatology Association
* American Group Psychotherapy Association
* Hospice, Loss, Grief and Bereavement Researcher
Pingback: Anger Leads To Hate, Hate Leads To Suffering « JD's Out Of His Box!
I never thought of it that way, well put!
Pingback: Control your anger my children | How To Stop Bad Behavior
Pingback: Your Questions About Anger Management For Kids List | Anger Management For Children