“If today was it, would you die knowing you did your best?
If tomorrow never came, would you be proud of the last thing you said to the person you love?
If “someday” was only “now”, would you do everything you’ve always put off?
If you knew you had a choice about what kind of life you could be living, would you choose different?
If you knew failure is impossible, what would you do?
If it were true that everyone you meet is you in another body, how would you treat them?
If love was the currency of the Uni-verse and the more you gave away the more you received, how would you spend it?
If the Uni-verse always supported a life lived towards achieving dreams, how big would you dream?” – – Jackson Kiddard
“Do you really want to be a life member of the “Could’ve, Would’ve, Should’ve” Club?” ~ Sue Rosenbloom
About Sue Diane Rosenbloom, CT, MA
Thanatologist: Loss, Trauma, Crisis, Death, and Grief Educator -
My blog is for educational purposes only. I am not a licensed professional counselor -
Bachelor of Arts in Human Studies - Marylhurst University (2007)
Certificate in Thanatology - Hood College (2008)
Master of Arts in Thanatology - Hood College (2009)
Certificate in Thanatology - The-Association for Death Education and Counseling (the highest level of loss and grief education).
* Hospice, Alzheimer's and Senior's Advocate
* Former first responder for Trauma Intervention Program, Inc. (TIP)
* Former Hospice and Bereavement Volunteer for Providence Hospice Bereavement Program
* Association for Death Education and Counseling Member
* National Alliance for Bereavement of Children
* Hood College Thanatology Association
* American Group Psychotherapy Association
* Hospice, Loss, Grief and Bereavement Researcher